Northwood Lodge & Resort Policies
- Check-in is between 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. Late arrivals check in by arrangement until 9:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Overstay results in half-day charge.
- All our Units are non-smoking for convenience of our guests, but we have outside smoking facilities available. Signs of smoking in the rooms will result in a $200 cleaning fee.
- Pets are not permitted at any time. If there is evidence a pet was in the room, cleaning fees will apply.
- Swimming pool is open from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. during the months of May through October. Only registered guests are allowed to use the pool.
- Rooms do not have phones, but the resort does have high speed WiFi.
- Guests are responsible for all incidental charges, including damage to the room or premises.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without notice.
- Payment - Visa, Master Card, American Express & Discover Cards are accepted. No personal checks or cash accepted.
- All rates are subject to 12% hotel tax. Certain accommodations are subject to an additional $10 for each person over the quoted occupancy capacity.
- All our prices account for all discounts, including AAA, AARP, Seniors & etc.
Early Departures & Cancellation Policies
- There will be no refund for early departures or unused nights. Room cancellations made on the day of or at the time of check-in and no-shows will be charged for the entire length's stay.
- If notification of cancellation is given more than two weeks from the scheduled date of arrival, then a $25.00 cancellation fee is applied per room.
- If notification of cancellation is given less than two weeks from the scheduled date of arrival, then there is a full one-night charge per room.